01 April 06 - 18:34 Yahoo! mail
Well, that sucks...I just got this message when I logged in to Yahoo Mail:
Your Yahoo! Mail account is no longer active.
Why is my account inactive?
Yahoo! Mail deactivated your mail account because:
- You have not logged into your mail account during the past four months; or
- You have requested that Yahoo! Mail deactivate your account.
What does this mean?
- All email messages, folders, attachments and preferences have been deleted and cannot be recovered.
- All messages sent to firstname.lastname@example.org are being returned to the sender.
- You can still use your Yahoo! ID to access other registered services on Yahoo!.
I indeed don't use the account that much for email (have Gmail for that! :)), the ipodder-dev group was perhaps the main reason for having the account...then again, you would think that the mail-account should not be deactivated if you're still using your Yahoo! ID (as I do for Flickr)...huh?!?
Anyway, I reactivated the account...only loosing all the emails :(
Place a comment: